Do I need to activate my Card?

How do I make a purchase with my Card?

Do I need a Person Identification Number (PIN) to use my Card?

What do I do if the Card is declined?

Can I use my Card for gas purchases and pay at the pump?

How can I check the balance on my Card?

How long can I use the Prepaid Visa Card?

What do I do if my Card is lost or stolen?

Are there any fees charged to my Card?

Can I use my card for studies where the recipients must remain anonymous?


Return to UA Gift Cards Guide