Author: hhubbard

PO Invoices

If your department receives a Purchase Order invoice, either email the invoice to or send via intercampus mail to Box 870137. PO invoices are not processed through Concur, so please do not create a Concur invoice for a PO payment.

In-State Per Diem Follow-up

Last month, we informed you of a change in the State of Alabama law regarding In-State Per Diem. This change expanded the exception noted under Section 2.10.5 of the UA Travel Policy to include both state or national organizations of which the state or the individual is a dues paying member. As a result, UA personnel traveling to attend a conference, seminar, or other meeting of a state or national organization of which the state or the individual is a dues paying member can receive reimbursement for lodging and meals based on the guidance in Section 2.11 and 2.12 of the UA Travel Policy. As this exception is new, please contact Accounts Payable if you have any questions about whether a conference or event you are attending is truly exempt from In-State Per Diem. If your event is determined to be exempt, you may charge your lodging to a UA P-Card. Personal meals would continue to be paid out-of-pocket but would be reimbursed at the GSA rate rather than the In-State Per Diem Rate.