The Office of Accounts Payable is part of a multi divisional scanning, indexing and imaging system. The following procedures should now be followed when submitting documentation...
- Any documentation smaller than 8 ½ by 5 ½ (one-half page) must be taped (not stapled) to a piece of paper that is 8 ½ X 11.
- If the receipt is longer than 11”, cut the receipt in to segments that will fit on an 8 ½ X 11 piece of paper.
- Documentation larger than 8 ½ X 11 should be reduced if at all possible.
- The top and bottom must be taped down to ensure the documentation processes through the scanning equipment correctly.
- Place tape carefully on the documentation, as certain types of ink disappear, when tape is placed on it.
- Keep a copy of the receipt, made before taping, in case the ink disappears.
- Accounting forms must be printed on white paper (no colored or green bar paper).
- Accounting forms should be printed using only black ink.
- Use only 2 staples at the top of the forms, one in each corner.
- Use only yellow highlighters. Highlight only what is necessary.