International Travel Requests

  • May 3rd, 2018
  • in News

In accordance with Board Rule 413, prior approval must be obtained from the President or his designee for international travel.  As such, all UA related international travel for faculty and staff must be submitted using the Concur Request Module as an International Travel Request.  The International Travel Request should be submitted prior to booking travel in order to provide notification to applicable departments on campus. With Concur Request, the University can consistently and thoroughly assess the risk and benefit of international trips in order to enhance the safety of University travelers.  Effective May 1, 2018, all Travel, Entertainment and Reimbursements Expense Reports for international travel must have an approved International Travel Request assigned in Concur. There are multiple ways to assign your International Travel Request to your Expense Report.  Please see the International Travel Request page on the UA Concur Website for instructions.